Well, I found the old binaries in my backups and did the deed, the only
problems, was that the old data directory did not contain any .conf
files, so I copied the new ones into the old data directory and it was
then happy.  I m not sure what happened to the .conf files in the old
data directory, but they had not been there for quite a while, so maybe
this was a problem with the arlier beta.  Very strange but it looks
good.

Thanks for your help.

How do
you spend it?