On Tue, 25 Nov 2014 19:49:53 +0000 Neil Bothwick <n...@digimed.co.uk> wrote:

> > > Why not Google it yourself?
> >
> > Because it is very hard to google a link if it does not exist.
> >
> > Can you, please, help me? :)
>
> I did, I told you about UbuntuTweak, but here's a link
> http://bit.ly/1rpmTbK

Yes, but this simply does not work.

This the bug report from April 19, 2014

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/unity-tweak-tool/+bug/1310056

And here is some quotes:

    mikolajek (mikorutko) wrote on 2014-09-03:

    It looks like the bug is still present.
    I've just installed a fresh 14.04 copy
    together with Unity Tweak Tool 0.0.6
    and even though I select "right" for
    my window controls, they are not moved
    there. After I re-open window properties
    the setting is reverted back to default (Left).

    Iron Davey wrote on 2014-09-04:

    Confirmed as well with an upgrade to 14.04.1.
    This is truly annoying as I use Crossover to
    run many windows applications needed for work, and
    those apps all have the window controls on the right.

    J Phani Mahesh (phanimahesh) wrote on 2014-09-05:   #14

    Hello guys, Sorry, but *this can't be fixed*.

    Ubuntu decided to change the window titlebar behaviour
    in 14.04. So far, i have been unable to find any
    alternative way to change window decoration. I am
    of the opinion it isn't possible.

    If you think it is possible, and are able to successfully
    change the controls in 14.04 and up using any available
    tool/command or any tweak whatsoever, let me know how
    you did it, and I'll figure out a way to do it from UTT again.

Epic fail, isn't?

Mark Shuttleworth managed to create "can't-be-solved" problem
just of an open air. He always stated that his goal with Ubuntu
is to replace MS Windows. Now he has already achieved it:
Ubuntu is as unconfigurable as MS Windows. No difference any more.