Neil Bothwick <n...@digimed.co.uk> [14-12-07 11:36]:
> On Sun, 7 Dec 2014 10:30:37 +0100, meino.cra...@gmx.de wrote:
>
> > I am using Me-TV to (try to) watch DVB-T broadcasts.
> >
> > And I am fighting against blocky artefacts and the stuttering of sound
> > an d video.
>
> That sounds like the result of a poor quality signal. Have you tried
> using different software to view the video to rule that out before trying
> to fix something that may not be broken?
>

> --
> Neil Bothwick
>
> Keyboard: (n.) a device used by programmers to write software for a mouse
> or joystick and by operators for playing games such as 'word processing.'

Hi Neil,

VLC:
I tried vlc with mixed results: Some broadcasts are played well but
switching/zapping to others failed, where Me-TV has no problem
(regarding zapping...video quality is poor).

Mplayer/SMplayer:
As far as I can tell...no problems

Xine:
Hangs...nothing...dead

But all of them have a poor interface: There nothing more
as the name of the broadcaster...no EPG or else.

This is were Me-TV shines...if only the viodeo would be better...

Best regards,
Meino