On Tuesday, December 16, 2014 02:12:06 PM behrouz khosravi wrote:
> Hello everyone.
> I was trying to get native optimus support for my laptop using the Nvidia
> driver, but after startx the screen goes black for some several seconds and
> xserver exits.
> The output messages are attached.
> I just added a dot to end of xorg.conf and .xinitrc to bypass it for now.
> Thanks for your time.

Did you install and configure Bumblebee?

I haven't configured anything special myself and got it working following the
official documentation:

http://bumblebee-project.org/install.html#Gentoo
****
emerge bumblebee

After installation completes, add yourself to the "bumblebee" group to enable
use of the optirun command. You will have to re-login for group changes to
take effect.
****

--
Joost