Hi,

Currently I haven noticed a few manpages (for example 'man ftop'),
which miss kinda second part of a sentence.

For ftop:

FTOP(1)                     General Commands Manual                    FTOP(1)

NAME
       ftop - show progress of open files and file systems

SYNOPSIS
       ftop [options]

COPYRIGHT
       ftop  is  Copyright  (C) 2009 Jason Todd.  Send bug reports and sugges‐
       tions/patches/etc. to jto...@earthlink.net.

       -F       Show un-expanded files
                Show all files that are open within the  displayed  processes.
                See also

       -h       Help
                Toggle the help screen.

ftop 1.0                          2009-02-16                           FTOP(1)

See the end of the explanation for option '-F'.

As it happens on all three embedded systems and my Linux PC it cannot
be something architecture dependant.

All systems are setup 'the same way' - regarding the applications
related to this effect (and hopefully I havent overlooked something.

It would help, if someone else could check this at her/his system...

What may ve the reason for this?

Best regards,
Meino

PS: If I came across more of the cutted sent
    I will post another email to this mailin
    ;)