Hi.  In my latest world update, eselect-opengl  had a new version with
very bad consequences -- it uninstalled the X server, and all drivers
were gone.  I am using the nvidia drivers and they seemed to be
installed, but they did not work even after reinstalling the server, but
after downgrading eselect-opengl back to 1.27, mesa and glproto (may
have slightly wrong name), things are back to normal, but what the heck
is happening?  I saw nothing in bgo, but we had a thread on here a while
ago, but even that thread didn't say the the server would be
uninstalled.

Any ideas?  Are they going to fix?  I have masked things off for now.

How do
you spend it?

         John Covici
         cov...@ccs.covici.com