Hi All

I've got a problem with the display under KDE. I've just installed Gentoo for the first time. Under KDE the font sizes are very small compared with what they should be. Compared with the same hardware under Suse 8.0 all text displays a little over half the size. this affects KDE apps and non KDE apps the same. Firefox text on menus and the like is so small that it is unusable. On one of my own programs the 14 point text displays as if it were 8-9 point. I have a Matrox Millennium G400 graphics card. I've tried all the settings i can find and have tried different kernel modules settings without success. The info I found on the web left me confused as it seems that this card may have different names in the UK and US. I'm in the UK.

TIA

Stewart