On Sun, Mar 8, 2015 at 10:51 AM, Tom H <tomh0...@gmail.com> wrote:
[ ... ]
> "version"?! I've never seen this and I don't use it.

>From [1]:

"""
The entry configuration files understand the following keywords:

title               text to show in the menu
version  version string to append to the title when the title is not unique
machine-id  machine identifier to append to the title when the title is not
unique
efi  executable EFI image
options  options to pass to the EFI image / kernel command line
linux  linux kernel image (gummiboot still requires the kernel to have an
EFI stub)
initrd  initramfs image (gummiboot just adds this as option initrd=)
splash  BMP image file to show during bootup
"""

Regards.

[1] http://freedesktop.org/wiki/Software/gummiboot/
--
Canek Peláez Valdés
Profesor de asignatura, Facultad de Ciencias