Am Donnerstag, 12.03.2015 um 14:40
schrieb Dale <rdalek1...@gmail.com>:

> Peter Humphrey wrote:
> > On Friday 27 February 2015 21:41:33 waben...@gmail.com wrote:
> >
> >> You can switch the numerics on and off by left mouse click into the
> >> respective monitor.
> > Well, I'll be damned! I never found that out for myself, not in all
> > those years of using it.
> >
> > So no bug here then. Sorry Dale :)
> >

> This is funny.  I accidentally clicked the thing and later on,
> accidentally clicked it again to turn it back on.   Now, first time,
> makes me go hmmmmmm.  Second time, hair puller.  It took me a while to
> figure out what I was accidentally doing to fix it.  For a bit, I was
> scared to put my mouse anywhere near the thing.  I wasn't sure what
> else I might accidentally mess up.
>
> Well, now you know.  ;-)

Something similar happened to me. I accidentally pressed F6 while
focused gkrellm but didn't noticed it. Some time later I realized that
the fontsize of gkrellm was increased so that it's height doesn't fit
to the screen anymore. Fist I thought that it has something to do with
the latest update. It took some time till I recognized that I simply
had to press F7 to restore the fontsize to its former height. :-)

--
Regards
wabe