well, at first, let memtest86(+) run for some hours.

Volker's got a good point here...

second, check that your box does not get too hot. Crashes on stress are mostly
overheating or PSU going bad.

Mentioned that to him about the heat... Kris, were you able to get lm_sensors running on the box?

third, try a different PSU - the manufacturers like to use the cheapest
components for this almost most important part of a computer, if possible try
another one.

fourth, check your board and cards for 'funny looking' condensators - like
deformation, round tops, or even some brown 'dirt' at their base.

This I think will be hard for him, Volker, as I believe he's running a laptop.