On Sunday, March 22, 2015 3:06:59 AM German wrote:
> On Sun, 22 Mar 2015 08:49:54 +0200
> Matti Nykyri <matti.nyk...@iki.fi> wrote:
>
> > > On Mar 22, 2015, at 8:32, German <gentger...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > >

> > > /sbin/poweroff says "Must be a superuser" :(
> >
> > Did you read any of the previous messages? They told you that you have to
have consolekit and polkit installed and configured for this to work!

> Yes, I've read them. However no one explianed how this has to be
accomplished with polkit and consolekit.

You don't need those. It sounds like you somehow got both sysvinit and systemd
installed. The message you're getting is from sysvinit. poweroff should be a
symlink to systemctl. Try:

systemctl poweroff

You may need to unmerge sysvinit and anything else related to openrc and then
re-emerge systemd. With systemd it should either shutdown or ask you for the
root password (if you're not logged in locally or there's other users logged
in).

--
Fernando Rodriguez