On Sun, 05 Apr 2015 02:24:13 -0500, Dale wrote:

> >> It seems you can't win with that thing.  LOL
> > You can win, by running it reasonably often and actually doing
> > something about the output. Ignore a few lines and they soon become a
> > few more, and then a few more still...

> Thing is, it seems to grow faster than I can clean up.  I'm scared to
> even run it now.  It would likely take me a week to get a clean output.
> ROFL  It's been a long time since I ran it.  I may be better off to move
> the files, see what emerge wants to change and add stuff back.  Just
> saying.

I got into that situation once, you just need to bite the bullet and work
through the output. It's not as bad as it looks as the same entry can
cause multiple reports, so once you clean up a couple of entries the
output can get significantly shorter.

It's like being a teenager again, the longer you leave tidying your room,
the longer it takes when your mum makes you do it :)

--
Neil Bothwick

Member, National Association For Tagline Assimilators (NAFTA)