I noticed something in the text console bootup messages.  It took me a
couple of tries, but I eventually caught and froze the screen with
{CTRL-S}.  If anyone wants to try this, note that {CTRL-Q} un-freezes
the output.  Anyhow, the output I don't understand is during the network
startup process.  I'm running openrc and eudev...

 * Bringing up interface eth0
 *   Caching network module dependancies
need firewalld
 *   192.168.123.251/28

  Things seem to work OK.  I tried...

[d531][root][~] grep firewalld /etc/init.d/*
[d531][root][~] grep firewalld /etc/conf.d/*

...looking for the source of the message, but didn't find anything.
What is "need firewalld" all about?

--
Walter Dnes <waltd...@waltdnes.org>