Dale wrote:
> Howdy,
>
> <<  SNIP >>
>
> Dale
>

> P. S.
>

> Filesystem             Size      Used     Avail    Use%     Mounted on
> /dev/mapper/Home2-Home2  2.7T     1.8T      945G      66%     /home

Well, I read replies a few times and I think it is best to just add a
new drive.  Heck, I've already had a 3TB drive to fail.  Anyway, I also
need to look into some sort of backup system.  I used to do this with
DVDs but with this much "stuff", that just isn't a good idea, not to
mention that DVDs have their own issues.   I may take a peek into a RAID
setup since really, that is about the best if not only way to do it.

Thanks all for the replies.

Dale

:-)  :-)