I am currently trying to slim down and minimize my own few machines.

Way too much customer servers out there so I'd like to keep it simple in
here at least.

This lead me to configuring and provisioning my machines via ansible.

The goals:

* make sure that my user exists
* roll out configs/dotfiles/git-repos/home-dir
* maybe roll out some system-configs as well (systemd-units, timers) /
... separate ansible-role, OT here

etc

I have set up and maintained quite a list of bash-aliases to access my
customer-servers in daily work.

Something like:

alias abcd-server='ssh -p 51023 174.183.26.11'  # demo only

This is based on ssh-pubkey-authentication, sure.

My questions:

* if I have a user X on each machine, should each userX@machine have its
own ssh-pubkey? Or is it OK to roll out the same ~/.ssh to all machines?

* same q for ~/.gnupg ...

I can deploy the pubkeys to the servers via ansible, sure.
But I would like to keep it simple. stupid.

;)