I agree: I have a Dell720 - a re-badged lexmark thrown in when I bought
a laptop.  A real pain to set up, had to get a propriety driver but is
now working and windoze ipp prints to it using the adobe postscript
drivers.  One (and only one!) doze machine will only print greyscale
tho!  Unfortunately my old canon bjc620 has died (probably because I had
to move to reinked cartidges - beware!) so this will have to do for the
moment.  Print quality is good.  I also believe Dell have changed the
cartidge shape so the cheaper, easier to get lexmark cartridges wont fit
- though my friendly "reinker" says he can do them (shudder...)

BillK