> Fernando Rodriguez composed on 2015-08-05 23:46 (UTC-0400):
>> http://lmgtfy.com/?q=download+gentoo
>
> Pages like that leads to are like Windows and Sourceforge software hosts
> where after muddling past licenses and assumption what one's looking for has
> anything to do with the puter used to search and script links autostarting

LOL nothing like that, go ahead and find the beauty of lmgtfy.

Also sourceforge is a pretty decent host for publishing open source
software, it offers wikis, mailing list, code repositories, in fact
various projects use it to develop open source, you might be talking
about softonic.

PD: I think you would be better using SystemRescueCD than the minimal
cd, go ahead http://lmgtfy.com/?q=systemrescuecd+download