Hi. I am trying to use at-spi2-core-9999 and at-spi2-atk-9999 from the
gnome overlay, but I am having some very peculiar things happening when
I emerge them.    Both of them need to be abi_x86_32, gtk3 is also, but
when I emerge them it gives me existing preserved libs and wants me to
compilex11-libs/gtk-3.16.5  and it dies because  it cannot find
/usr/lib32/pkgconfig/atk-bridge-2.0.pc .  So, how do I get the -9999
versions of the ebuilds to give me all the correct files like the 2.16.x
versions do?  I know the -9999 are from git, but it should do what
gentoo wants.  If I have to compile out of tree, how could I accomplish
getting both the 64 and 32 bit items?  I hope I explained my situation properly.

Thanks in advance for any ideas.

How do
you spend it?

         John Covici