On Mon, Sep 14, 2015 at 11:25:52PM +0200, Stefan G. Weichinger wrote:

> can't emerge that new unstable libreoffice
>
> updated everything(?) possibly needed, used stable gcc ... no way.

Hmm... I don't keep up with LibreOffice development, but I have been
running into problems with gcc 4.8 (on ubuntu/centos) compiling some
code making heavy use of C++11 and C++14. Not sure if LibreOffice uses
C++11/C++14 though.

> I don't want to spam the list with the build.log and I can't find a
> matching bug at b.g.o.

The build log (or at least the relevant portion of it) is pretty
necessary.

Alec