Walter Dnes wrote:
  I can make mistakes, and this looks like one.  My corrected
interpretation is that accepting *ALL* ~X86 is a problem.

Not a problem per say, but it will make you use packages that are flagged for ebuild testing (the package *should* be stable but the ebuild might not be). Hence you might run into some nasty bugs but they should be quite unfrequent.

 If someone
needs a couple of ~X86 packages, package.unmask is the way to go.

Or rather package.keywords. package.unmask is for using packages that are masked in package.mask.

--
Naga