Hi,

I have a problem with my midi setup, which mainly
consists of the following parts:

jackd
zynaddsubfx with a "jack aware" midi in and out
QJackCtrl
Qxygene 61 midi keyboard
(every software s up to date)

Normally I do as follows:
Switch on the Oxygene 61 keyboard
start QJackCtrl
start Zynaddsubfx

After opening the 'Connect'-dialog of QJackCtrl
Zynaddsubfx shows up under the 'Audio'-tab (for
audio output) and under the 'Midi'-Tab for its
midi channel in- and outputs.

However, the keyboard is missing under the 'Midi'-
tab in 98% of all cases.
The keyboard can be found under the 'Alsa'-Tab',
from which I have to connect it to 'midi_through',
go to the 'Midi'-tab and connect the 'midi_through'
there with zynaddsubfx.

I would like to find the keyboard under the 'Midi"-
tab also, since it is the purest midi device I have. :)
...and it would frees the midi_through.

I played around with a2j, but it give me no changes.

Since I am newbie in this field ... I need the help
of an expert ;)

Best regards,
Meino