On 31/12/2015 15:37, Peter Humphrey wrote:
>> I have not found a Qt5 theme that looks Qt4-esque, but it's totally
>> > possible to do it.
>> >
>> > I think in your case, you should go back to Qt4 until a quality theme is
>> > available for Qt5 that you like. Do keep in mind that Qt4 is already a
>> > good distance down the end-of-life process so you will have to switch to
>> > Qt5 some time (but not today or tomorrow)
> Oh, I haven't abandoned Qt4 yet. It's my main, everyday system, while the
> Qt5 one is just for playing with via dual boot.

One of the problems with themes is that so many of them are really just
the shipped theme with a few things tweaked - some colours, background
translucency, maybe some spacing.

Very few themes seem to do anything really different. KDE for netbooks
is one exception I can think of. The various gnome-kde compatibility
themes are another.

--
Alan McKinnon
alan.mckin...@gmail.com