Dunc wrote:
For something you should only do once a day, 10 minutes isn't that bad
though.

I sync not day by day but 2-3 times a week but when I sync I want to run just after it emerge of updates (I follow new ebuilds on [1] site and run emerge if sth interesting for me appears there).

My other question is if there is some script which could follow rrs from [1] and run emerge sync and emerge -uND world after there is for example 10 ebuild updated comparing to my system, or other way that it will email me that there is 10 ebuilds new and i should run sync manually.

Greets
Paweł