Hello.

I'm using OpenJDK JVM regularly on my machine instead of Oracle's one,
primarily because of the infinality patches and because I prefer open
source software.

There are some applications, though, that do not play ball with it (namely,
SenchaCmd) and I have to keep switching back and forth between installed
java-vms just to run it.

I know nothing about Java or its environment, is there a way to specify the
java-vm just for this application instead of doing "eselect java-vm set
user 1; sencha *stuff*; eselect java-vm set user 3" everytime?

Is there a set of environment variables that can do this? Shall I wrap the
command in a shell script? Ideas?