Tony Davison schreef:

> Its under tips and tricks portage. Just found it myself. HTH

I was looking under How-Tos (and searching in the wiki/google for cdb
patch). Weird that the wiki search engine didn't find it, though. Maybe
I just didn't go through enough of the hits.

> PS Hows the cold?

Better (I'm on the downslope from peak 'I can't sleep because I can't
breathe laying down, do we have any more Vicks VapoRub?' miserableness),
but clearly not back up to par :) . My bf wants me to go back to bed,
but I'm too hardheaded to listen (since I do feel better, and I can get
some minor maintenance done), sitting here with a pot of tea and a lot
of tissues and not doing anything too stressful (meaning all my projects
are backed up, including one 'official' and public one, dammit).

Thanks for asking :) .

And thanks for the link, everybody.

Holly