Mark Knecht schreef:

>>> I don't quite see this part. Maybe I haven't found them yet. It's
>>>  only been runnign 10 minutes or so.
>>
>> Use the diamond icon in the upper right corner to get the menu,
>> then Preferences=>Used Recipe ("layouts" are now called "Recipes")
>> and choose "Dock". Avoid "Clean Vertical", as that seems to only
>> use a pager, no menu, no panel, no taskbar-- and I had to edit a
>> config file to change recipes again, since I haven't configured for
>> "just a term" setup, and I don't know what term-based commands I
>> have available to control this setup.
>

> OK, thanks. I selected Dock. It wants me to restart. Can I do this
> within FVWM without exiting?

Yes, restart is an internal command that just restarts fvwm without
logging out or closing any open applications or anything like that. I
assume if you chose 'not now' that it would change the setting in the
config file, but not do anything until you logged out and back in, or
used the internal restart command in the fvwm console, which I don't
know how to access in Crystal (as opposed to 'regular' fvwm).

Holly