On April 19, 2016 12:34:35 AM GMT+02:00, James <wirel...@tampabay.rr.com> wrote:
>Corbin <corbinbird <at> charter.net> writes:
>

>> Understanding should not hinge on other peoples convenience.
>
>If you look at the Subject and then read the (naked) post,
>it does make sense. This thread is much ado about nothing, imho.
>
>Mobile posters, often cut more than one would at a workstation,
>or top post. Not ideal, but not a big deal either. Gmane.org forces me
>to have responses larger than the quoted material, so there is
>a wide spectrum of semantics related to postings and follow ups.
>

>hth,
>James

I am using my mobile at least as much as my desktop.
For simple posts, the interface of my mobile works and can easily quote and
bottompost.
If I need to edit the post more, I tend to wait till I have access to a decent
mailer.

Topposting and not quoting can not be blamed on the tool anymore.

--
Joost