On 2016-05-13, Willie M <matthews.willi...@gmail.com> wrote:

> It looks like the multislot use flag has changed. I think that is what
> the star means.

I had it enabled temporarily, but emerge then failed on the first
package it tried to build (gcc-4.5).

Then decided I shouldn't need it and removed it, since it seemed to be
for installing multiple versions within a slot.  Why would one need
"multislot" set?

--
Grant Edwards               grant.b.edwards        Yow! Okay ... I'm going
                                  at               home to write the "I HATE