El mar, 21-06-2016 a las 22:43 +0200, Stefan G. Weichinger escribió:

> I had found that info as well, but that directory is simply *empty*
> on
> my laptops. So there has to be something in $home somewhere.
>
> gnome-keyring?

Apparently they are stored in the gnome-keyring if you set up the
conection to
'Store the password for this user' when using nm-applet, but stored in
/etc/NewtorkManager/system-connections/ as plain text when you select
'all
users may connect to this network' (I don't know the exact options
name, I'm
using networkd, so I couldn't check) but look at this[1]
I guess there should be a way to backup and restore the gnome-keyring.

[1] https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/NetworkManager#Encrypted_Wi-Fi
_passwords