On 07/10/2016 01:27 PM, Alan McKinnon wrote:

> It's an overlay, not an Attic. Enable the overlay with layman.
>
> A single kde-4 ebuild is useless without the rest of KDE it depends on.

I just tried this and layman says the overlay doesn't exist:

# layman -a kde-sunset

 * Adding overlay,...
 * Exception: Overlay "kde-sunset" does not exist.

 * CLI: Errors occurred processing action add
 * Exception: Overlay "kde-sunset" does not exist.

I've tried fetching the list and listing and it doesn't show up for me.
Am I missing something? I see a kde overlay, but no kde-sunset overlay
in the list:

 * k_f                       [Git       ]
(git://git.sumptuouscapital.com/portage-overlay.git

            )
 * kaa                       [Git       ]
(https://github.com/Oleh-Kravchenko/kaa-layman.git

            )
 * kde                       [Git       ]
(git://anongit.gentoo.org/proj/kde.git,
https://github.com/gentoo/kde.git,
https://anongit.gentoo.org/git/proj/kde.git,
git+ssh://g...@git.gentoo.org/proj/kde.git
                                    )
 * keruspe                   [Git       ]
(git://anongit.gentoo.org/user/keruspe.git,
https://anongit.gentoo.org/git/user/keruspe.git,
git+ssh://g...@git.gentoo.org/user/keruspe.git
                                                               )
 * klondike                  [Git       ]
(git://anongit.gentoo.org/user/klondike.git,
https://anongit.gentoo.org/git/user/klondike.git,
git+ssh://g...@git.gentoo.org/user/klondike.git
                                                             )
 * kolab                     [Git       ]
(https://gitlab.awesome-it.de/overlays/kolab.git

            )
 * kork                      [Git       ]
(git://anongit.gentoo.org/user/kork.git,
https://anongit.gentoo.org/git/user/kork.git,
git+ssh://g...@git.gentoo.org/user/kork.git
                                                                     )
 * Krontage                  [Git       ]
(git://github.com/undying/krontage.git,
https://github.com/undying/krontage.git,
g...@github.com:undying/krontage.git

Dan