It is also very useful on a office enviroment. Normally, on offices,
at least on my personal experiences, the entire staff is consuming
bandwidth during commercial hours. So you can use a cron job to
--fetchonly the packages you want from hours 21:00 to 06:00. Then on
the next day, all you have to do is compile.