On 13/07/16 07:56, Mick wrote:
> Unlike Neil I found Plasma 5 a major climb down from KDE4 in terms of
> interface usability.  A lot of things were broken and for me still are.  For
> example Konqueror on my laptop does not integrate with Dolphin anymore, menu
> icons on Dolphin are not shown, Network places are empty, Kim4 does not show
> up in the dropdown menu, etc.  I noticed the same problems on a desktop which
> had the full Plasma5 desktop installed.

These are not related to Plasma, but rather KDE Applications which is
now distinct.

The Dolphin/Konqueror integration should be fixed in 16.04.3, see bug
#562224. For missing icons and network places, it would be nice to know
more. It is expected that kim4 (kdelibs4-based) does not work with
KF5-based Dolphin.