On Mon, 01 Aug 2016 16:49:15 +0100, Mick wrote:

> Thank you Peter, I seem to have posted a few seconds before I received
> your message.  From what you're showing above I seem to have not
> performed a correct mount of the chroot fs.  I better rinse and
> repeat ...

If you are using systemd, it is much simpler to use a container with
systemd-nspawn that chroot, it takes care of all the mucking around
required to get /dev, /proc and friends available to the container.

The only mount I need to take care of myself is for $PKGDIR, which is
also available via NFS on the target box.

--
Neil Bothwick

Top Oxymorons Number 21: "Now, then ..."