On 08/08/2016 12:29, Konstantin wrote:
> Hello Guys
>
> I need to install postfix and exim at the same Gentoo server.

Why?

You either have them running on different ports (mighty unusual) or,
more likely or different NICs.

So put them on two different machines. Hardware is dirt cheap and unless
you are a huge corporate an average Samsung S5 phone can fill most mail
needs. Or as Neil suggested, make one machine a VM

--
Alan McKinnon
alan.mckin...@gmail.com