On Sat, Oct 15, 2016 at 06:18:13PM +0200, Silvio Siefke wrote:
> On Sat, 15 Oct 2016 12:51:36 +0200
> Alexander Openkowski <opn...@googlemail.com> wrote:
>
> > I have the same problem. Unfortunately, I do not know of any fix (did
> > not have the time to really investigate the problem, yet). I connect
>
> Yeah is not found really information, think will see is there a bug in
> gnome panel.
>
> > to wireless networks manually in the meantime, which is getting on my
> > nerves more and more every day. :-)

I also noticed that my laptop didn’t autoconnect anymore. And even after
connecting manually, I still saw a questionmark on the tray icon and incorrect
connection information. Ultimately, ~/.xsession-errors tells us more:

$ grep NetworkManager ~/.xsession-errors | sort -u
[...]
void NetworkManager::AccessPoint::propertiesChanged(const QVariantMap&)
Unhandled property "LastSeen"
void NetworkManager::ActiveConnection::propertiesChanged(const QVariantMap&)
Unhandled property "Dhcp4Config"
void NetworkManager::ActiveConnection::propertiesChanged(const QVariantMap&)
Unhandled property "Dhcp6Config"
void NetworkManager::ActiveConnection::propertiesChanged(const QVariantMap&)
Unhandled property "Id"
void NetworkManager::ActiveConnection::propertiesChanged(const QVariantMap&)
Unhandled property "Ip4Config"
void NetworkManager::ActiveConnection::propertiesChanged(const QVariantMap&)
Unhandled property "Ip6Config"
void NetworkManager::ActiveConnection::propertiesChanged(const QVariantMap&)
Unhandled property "Type"
void NetworkManager::NetworkManagerPrivate::propertiesChanged(const
QVariantMap&) Unhandled property "Metered"
void NetworkManager::NetworkManagerPrivate::propertiesChanged(const
QVariantMap&) Unhandled property "PrimaryConnectionType"
void NetworkManager::SettingsPrivate::propertiesChanged(const QVariantMap&)
Unhandled property "Connections"

Hoping the best, I upgraded to the still keyworded 1.4.2. That fixed it for me.
--
Gruß | Greetings | Qapla’
Please do not share anything from, with or about me with any social network.

“Verbing weirds language.” – Calvin (Calvin & Hobbes)