On Wed, Oct 26, 2016 at 2:08 PM, Andrés Becerra Sandoval
<andres.bece...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am getting this warning when updating app-emulation/docker:
>
>  CONFIG_IPVLAN:         is not set when it should be.
>
> But in the linux kernel configuration I cannot find IPVLAN at:
> -> Device Drivers
>  -> Network device support
>    -> Network core driver support
>
> I am using gentoo-sources. But the same thing happens with vanilla-sources
> (versions 4.8.4)
>
> Does anybody knows why?

Symbol: IPVLAN [=m]
Type : tristate
Prompt: IP-VLAN support
Location:
-> Device Drivers
-> Network device support (NETDEVICES [=y])
-> Network core driver support (NET_CORE [=y])
Defined at drivers/net/Kconfig:149
Depends on: NETDEVICES [=y] && NET_CORE [=y] && INET [=y] && IPV6 [=y]

Do you have NETDEVICES, NET_CORE, INET, and IPV6 all enabled?  If not,
you can't enable IPVLAN.

--
Rich