On 08/12/2016 00:01, Bertram Scharpf wrote:
> Hi,
>
> arrgh! I just want to find a quick-start tutorial for
> Virtualbox on Gentoo, but Google shows up loads of tutorials
> for Gentoo in a Virtualbox. The Gentoo Wiki article's
> "Usage" paragraph does not contain any usable information.
>
> Does anybody have a hint for me?

I have vbox on Gentoo here (many others do too) and it was a very smooth
start - basically emerge virtualbox, the fancy oracle additions and
modules, and I was off like a rocket. I don't know of any
Gentoo-specific tutorial though. The oracle docs are very good and quite
complete

Do you have specific questions that you want a tutorial to answer?

--
Alan McKinnon
alan.mckin...@gmail.com