On Wednesday 14 December 2016 15:54:11 Andrew Savchenko wrote:
> On Sat, 10 Dec 2016 05:06:54 +0100 meino.cra...@gmx.de wrote:
> > Hi
> >
> > for the options  "-nN" and "-d" the manpage of procps mentions
> > the option "-f" is implied.
> >
> > For SYNOPSIS all possible options are summarized as:
> > procinfo [ -dDSbrhv ] [ -nN ].
> >
> > Furthermore the option "-f" isn't explained anywhere.
> >
> > What I don't understand here ? ;)
>
> Is your man page out of date? From my man procinfo:
>
> SYNOPSIS
>        procinfo [ -fsmadiDSbrChv ] [ -nN ] [ -Ffile ]
> OPTIONS
>        -f     Run procinfo continuously full-screen.
>
> =procinfo-18-r2 is installed here.

I see the same, but it would be strange if it were an issue with the version.
I was curious if this was perhaps a case of a change without a revbump, but it
turns out that procinfo (unless I missed something, procps in the subject line
must be incorrect) has not been changed since 2013 (ignoring stabilisations
and removals):

https://sources.gentoo.org/cgi-bin/viewvc.cgi/gentoo-x86/app-admin/procinfo/ChangeLog?view=markup

(There is no git log, since it hasn't been changed since then.)

So that's weird...

> Best regards,
> Andrew Savchenko

HTH