On Thu, Dec 29, 2016 at 8:15 PM, Miroslav Rovis
<miro.ro...@croatiafidelis.hr> wrote:

> Thanks again to our developers who keep to the matchless Unix tradition,
> and allow such great choice in Gentoo (also to the other, poetterware
> side, as in choice, if you will)!

Well, the intent is to allow as much choice either way, though
sometimes upstream constraints get in the way of that.  As long as
somebody is willing to do the work necessary to keep a choice
reasonably viable we're not going to turn it away.  While we differ in
our preferences this is what ultimately unites us the most, IMO.

--
Rich