Sorry I didn't read your response.

On 04/01/2017 08:58, Floyd Anderson wrote:
> I see no change to find any message on [1] by its message number.
> Although it were possible, my goal is to have the messages local
> stored and searchable while being offline. Also [2] doesn’t help here
> even though it offers a message download link — it’s not the raw email
> (with header fields).

For me, this is the raw mail [1]. When you are on a message, click on
"Download message RAW".

> Now there is still one thing. How to get messages (better whole
> threads) for offline usage from a period before the list subscription
> when their message numbers is unknown?

Use a Bash, Python, C++, or other language with curl/libcurl to filter
by date.
It's quiet easy :
- download the mailing page, with mounths date
- download subpage only if the dates you want are in these
- from subpages, retrieves ids for concerned messages and download it
with an URL like that [2]

[1] : https://marc.info/?l=gentoo-announce&m=148344860307130&q=raw
[2] : https://marc.info/?l=gentoo-announce&m=IDMESSAGE&q=raw

Hogren