On Tuesday 07 Feb 2017 11:41:17 Naveen Narayanan wrote:

> I am really sorry that I top-posted and for attempting to ask something
> which isn't really related to the topic of the thread. I am not really
> familiar with mailing-lists in general. I just assumed that it would be
> like irc. It won't happen again. And thanks for pointing out that I am
> doing something wrong. :)

No need to be too humble :)  You can only act according to what you know.

You'll notice I've snipped most of your post in this reply because it was
not germane to what I'm saying. This also is good practice, in spite of some
long-in-the-tooth subscribers here who are too lazy.  :(   :P

--
Regards
Peter