Hi,

Please open bug when you have such issues.
In this case:
"""
autogen
/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/gnutls-3.3.26/work/gnutls-3.3.26/src/p11tool-args.def
Throw without catch before boot:
Aborting.
Throw without catch before boot:
Aborting.
Throw without catch before boot:
Aborting.
make[2]: [Makefile:2182: psktool-args.stamp] Aborted (ignored)
touch psktool-args.stamp
make[2]: [Makefile:2194: cli-args.stamp] Aborted (ignored)
touch cli-args.stamp
"""

Probably something ether wrong with autogen or something in the base system
lost integrity.
Try to run:
# revdep-rebuild
Then:
# gcc-config -l
Make sure the right profile is selected, usually 1.
Try to emerge autogen:
# emerge --oneshot autogen

Then try again, if not working, please open a bug and attach the build.log
of recent attempt.

Regards,
Alon