On 2017-04-27, Danny YUE <sheepd...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I recently found that rsnapshot (based on rsync) is a good and solid
> tool for backup...You may try it out ;-)

I second the recommendation for rsnapshot.  I've been using rsnampshot
for several years to backup stuff to an external Firewire RAID array.
The really convenient thing about it is that backup is simply a set of
directory trees that you can peruse at any time to verify that backups
are occuring or to look at old versions of files.

--
Grant Edwards               grant.b.edwards        Yow! I'm having BEAUTIFUL
                                  at               THOUGHTS about the INSIPID