Ühel kenal päeval, E, 17.07.2017 kell 12:00, kirjutas Mart Raudsepp:
> Ühel kenal päeval, E, 17.07.2017 kell 03:46, kirjutas Rasmus Thomsen:
> > Hello,
> >
> > > undefined reference to
> >
> > `llvm::RTDyldMemoryManager::getSymbolAddressInProcess(std::__cxx11:
> > :b
> > asic_string , std::allocator > const&)'
> >
> > Seems to be the error, maybe you have to recompile llvm with c++11
>
> And without any VIDEO_CARDS set, you are only getting llvmpipe with
> USE=llvm. If you don't need that with Xpra, you don't need that (and
> USE=gallium). I'm not sure if Xpra can make use of it or not, but if
> GL
> is sent over the wire or something, then probably not at the server-
> side.
> What llvmpipe is is described here:
> https://www.mesa3d.org/llvmpipe.html

Actually to be fully correct, I believe USE=gallium might build more
stuff even without any VIDEO_CARDS, e.g some state trackers and
whatnot, but nothing useful to really make use of it if you don't have
any VIDEO_CARDS for mesa or any other packages.