Ühel kenal päeval, T, 18.07.2017 kell 17:54, kirjutas Raphael MD:
> >On Tue, Jul 18, 2017 at 12:40 AM, Mart Raudsepp <l...@gentoo.org>
> wrote:
> >Ühel kenal päeval, E, 17.07.2017 kell 12:10, kirjutas Raphael MD:
>
> >emerge --info pulseaudio please? Especially the "was built with the
> >following USE flags" part
>
> Here is: https://pastebin.com/64Rbb9t0​

Ok, that's then:
USE="X alsa alsa-plugin asyncns bluetooth caps dbus gdbm glib gnome gtk
ipv6 orc qt4 ssl tcpd udev webrtc-aec -doc -equalizer -jack (-libressl)
-libsamplerate -lirc -native-headset (-neon) -ofono-headset (-oss)
-realtime (-selinux) -sox (-system-wide) -systemd -test -zeroconf"
ABI_X86="32 64 -x32"

I've also found https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Bluetooth_headset#
A2DP_profile_is_unavailable like another subthread, so that might be
one part to care about, to not hit that while testing other things to
get to work.
Please also give a try to USE=native-headset on pulseaudio, I think
that USE flag setup (packaging-wise) might be a bit suboptimal if that
makes it work - please try.

Mart