On Sat, Jul 22, 2017 at 8:43 PM, Raphael MD <raph...@gmail.com> wrote:

> KDE Appear to be a nightmare, because every 'emerge --sync' I do to solve
> other problems, if KDE base has an updated version issued, and you,
> acidentaly, need to install any other KDE packages that you don't have
> installed yet, you suffer with a lot of dependency updates problems.
>
> De fato, you need to update whole KDE base.

As long as you aren't trying to mix keywords you should generally end
up with compatible versions without a lot of hassle.  Now, if you want
to install some random ~arch kde packages on an otherwise-stable
system then you might run into problems.

> Now I need to install Kdevelop-5.1.0, and emerge are asking to install kde's
> dependencies' version 5.7.1. My installed versions are 5.6.2. But emerge
> even it I masked those packages, refuse to install.

It sounds like you're running into a qt update issue (I assume you're
talking about qt here - your description isn't very specific).

If so, I suspect this will help you:
https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Qt/FAQ#Solving_the_block

I'd have to dig up the reason behind this - there was an issue that
prevented portage from being able to figure out how to resolve this
one on its own.

You probably should have run into this a while ago when running a
regular emerge -uD world.

--
Rich