Hi All,

I noticed the KDE-Plasma-Frameworks (choose what you like) application icons
are missing and have been missing since the move to plasma:5 started.  I
thought my set up will catch up eventually, but it hasn't.  This is now
becoming a problem with Kmail:5, and the decorations of the main window when,
e.g. I want to cancel fetching messages but can't see the cancel button at the
progress bar located in the bottom right of the Kmail main window.  I could
make a guess as to the area I am supposed to click on, but it is better that I
see exactly what I am clicking on.

Is there a particular package I'm supposed to install to make such application
icons show up, which my selective installation of KDE apps does not cover?
--
Regards,
Mick