Hi,

I want to compile wine to execute a single commandline tool.
That's it.

The commandline tool is the AVR-assembler made by ATmel to recompile
a FORTH interpreter for the AVR-line of microcontrollers of
ATMEL/Micorchip:

avrasm2.exe: PE32 executable (console) Intel 80386, for MS Windows

Most GENTOO related tutorials on how to compile/install wine were
made for those of us who want to use wine as kind a "bootloader" for
games (NO pune intended!).

I tried to compile wine ... but all end with an compilation error.

To save time and hassle:
Is there any wine version out there, which is currentlu compilable
and/or recommended?

Is there any tutorial which covers my intended use case for wine?

(My system is not multilib.)

Thanks a lot for any help in advance!
Cheers
Meino