On 11/01 12:15, Adam Carter wrote:

> > Would be nice, if it could be possible to extract them from the gcode
> > example
> > files in a way, that made it possible to feed them back into the slicer
> > software manually (not expecting to get a config file ready to be read
> > directly
> > with that certain slicer software I want to use...)
> >

> Suggest you load the gcode file, then in slicer go to each of the three
> settings tabs and save as a new preset. Then when you go to slice your
> model, you can select those profiles. IIRC that is, i haven't touched this
> for a long time.

Hi Adam,

OH! :)
...and I thought, that the gcode is a write-only format, which cannot be
"reversed"
into something a slicer would understand (only the printer)...

You see: It's time, that my printer finally arrived (it got stuck somehwere
between
the UK and here) and get out of this "theoreticallu it may be. that"-thinking...

Thanks a lot Adam! Your solution is by far better than hand picking
gcode-commands
and deciphering printer settings from that... :))

Cheers
Meino