Hi Christoph,

On 2017-12-20 11:29:08, Christoph Böhmwalder wrote:
It seems to me that I'm either doing something very wrong or that the
neomutt package recently broke.  I just attempted an update and it can't
seem to find BerkeleyDB anymore.  I can't seem to recall changing
anything significant since the previous update (no USE changes, etc).

Any neomutt users out there who can confirm/refute this behaviour?
Alternatively, any pointers on what I might have messed up would also be
much appreciated.

I can confirm this behaviour.  On my machine, it could not find the
installed version of BerkeleyDB (some 6.x).  Installing sys-libs/db:5.3
(BerkeleyDB 5.3.x) solved the problem for me.

Best,
 Stephan

--
Stephan Lukasczyk